Wednesday, November 17, 2010

A New Start

Ok, let me try this blogging again. I am not good at writing so it may end up being alot of pictures. I love reading other blogs...... I just can't ever decide what to write about.

My life is so crazy busy right now with getting ready for a craft show. I even forgot my dads birthday on Monday. So I called him last night to tell him Happy Birthday. He was telling me that Monday he went to the Union Hall to fill out papers for retirement and had to ask what the date was. SO then I didn't feel so bad!


Here is a few things I have done for my craft show this Saturday. Pictures are not that great because I took them with my phone.












And here is a picture of one of my peg board displays that I will use.



No comments:

Post a Comment